For millions of adults who suffer from rude sleep apnea, continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) treatment considered the gold-standard method of treatment. A CPAP machine is a device used to treat obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep-related breathing disorders with continuous positive airway pressure.
Maintaining a clean CPAP machine is one of the most effective parts of CPAP treatment. Frequent continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)cleaning will protect your machine working and avoid you from breathing in toxic pathogens that can make you ill.
So Clean is the faster, easier, more effective way to clean your CPAP equipment.
Destroys 99.9% of common CPAP germs in your mask, hose, and reservoir
Won’t cause any damage to your CPAP machine
Uses a 100% safe and natural gas called ozone to clean CPAP equipment
Keeps your CPAP dry the entire time
Features an automated CPAP cleaning process easy to incorporate into your daily life
Using the SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer will maintain your CPAP and help you stay healthy. It’s the faster, easier, more effective way to clean CPAP equipment.
Try it Risk-Free! SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer Bundle with Free Adapter for ResMed S9
Want to learn more? Check out the SoClean Blog!
What is a CPAP Device and How Does CPAP Work?
Dos and Don’ts: What to Know About Cleaning CPAP Equipment
About the product
- POWERFUL DAILY SANITIZING: SoClean® easily connects to your CPAP, Bi-PAP, VPAP, or BPAP. This bundle of two items includes the SoClean and a ResMed S9 adapter.
- DESTROYS ALL GERMS: Eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, viruses and mold safely and naturally with no water or chemicals needed.
- SAVES TIME: Completely automated cleaning cycle saves time by doing all the work for you.
- EASY TO USE: Sanitizes all CPAP equipment, including water in the reservoir, without removing the mask, hose or reservoir.
- Patented, FDA registered and independently lab tested.
Who Uses SoClean and Why?